Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Am A Nerd

Okay, so I am really bad about posting things on this blog. I think in the past year I made 3 blog posts. I guess I don't feel that my life is interesting enough to justify writing about it. I do really like to watch movies, and often times have feelings that I would like to put down in writing. I suppose I will allow you to read them if you would want. I didn't think it would really fit to include those type of posts on this blog. Therefore, I started another blog from whence I could pretend that I am a film critic. It probably won't be limited to posts about movies, but that will be the main subject matter. I guess winter is here and I need something to occupy my time while I am stuck inside. Hop on over to www.movieswithderic.blogspot.com and check it out sometime.

-deric

1 comment:

  1. hey amanda! love to see you guys over break! hope you have a safe trip home and let us know when you're available! :)

    ReplyDelete