Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sun cutie

After a whole week of rain and storms
we finally got some wonderful weather by the weekend!! We really didn't do much this past week because if the yucky storms but we did go Gymboree class and went and played with Lincoln (our buddy across the street).
This weekend was great! Deric and I ha a fun date night Saturday. My best friend came over to keep Amelia. Val just adores Amelia and that always makes leaving her for a few hours easier! Deric and I went to see "21 Jump Street" first then went to dinner at "Bonefish" and ended our night at Starbucks for a nice decaf latte! Perfect date!
Today (Sunday) we went to church. We went back to Fellowship today... It just felt right. We haven't been to happy at FBC. We loved our Sunday school class but not so much the worship . So it was time to change. Anyhow, after church we came home and I put ribs in the crockpot while Deric went to hit
Golf balls. Amelia took a 2 hour nap while I sewed. We went for a walk, ate those yummy yummy ribs. Then finished the night with a family walk! I got Amelia in the bath, read a few books and out she went! Busy girl today!
I really am planning to do a post on what all Amelia is doing now... She is crazy smart (of course)! We just can't get enough of our princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment