Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Big news :)

We have some major news at the Bidwell house! We are expecting our second sweet baby this fall!! Amelia is beyond thrilled about her new role as big sister! We are thankful for another sweet babe. This time around has been rough for this momma but I am doing much better these days. I am 14.5 weeks along and totally have been slacking on updates. I will get to that this week!
Besides the new baby we MOVED!! We stayed in the same area. We just double the size if our house... I mean two kids... We needed a bigger space! We LOVE LoVE our new home! It is beautiful!! We moved in April 27th and working on putti g it away. I will show you a few sneak peeks but if you follow me in Instagram you have seen them! :)
I need to promise myself to do baby bump updates. I don't want baby two not
To have any to read back on! I love watching my belly grow (which it is growing fast these days)!









1 comment: