Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weeks 7-14 baby #2

Lets just say this pregnancy started a little rough and scary. I was sick before I even was for sure I was pregnant and it hasn't really slowed down any. It is all worth it though and the Zofran is very helpful. :)
Beside being sick all day I had some scary spotting between 8.5 wk-10wk. I was terrified. I had some earlier on too. I ended up calling the "on call center" the weekend of Easter to make sure I didn't need go to the ER. The nurse told me to stay completely of my feet for the weekend . It just so happened Deric's family were on their way for the week so we had lots of help with Amelia and keeping the old house clean (we are
Trying to sell it)!
My doctor saw me first thing Monday morning and she thought I was popping blood vessels. I was on a mild bed rest for a few weeks. I did go to work and sat on a stools most of the day while I did hair! But I was off of work for a week and a half . It worked out pretty good. Thankfully once I hit 11-12 week the bleeding had stopped and I felt pretty normal besides the pukey days.
Here are some ultrasound photos and bump photos I have so far. I am going to start my normal weekly photos this week. I have to add this funny story. When we had our first ultrasound at 6.5 weeks Amelia shouted "my baby sister in the HOLE!!" Deric and I about died with laughter! She still insists she is having a baby sister! We may know this week!











1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good! I'm guessing girl, just cause Amelia is so cute and insistent.

    ReplyDelete