Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday, Amelia

I can't even believe we have a three year old!  I am forever grateful that I get to be her mommy :) Amelia is such a amazing, smart, sassin bossin, beautiful, loving little girl. 





Her "nickname" 70% of the time is "sassy pants or bossy butt"! The girl wants so badly to be "in charge"! 
We didn't really have the year of terrible twos but I am not holding my breathe as we enter three! HA 


Nonetheless, Amelia is usually a sweet sweet girl. We are so proud of her! I am amazed at the conversations I can carry with her. It blows my mind some days. :) She is such a joy! 


Amelia, 
 We love you so very much. Mommy and daddy are your biggest fans! You are convinced you are a princess (but what toddler girl isn't )! You are OBESSED with  anything having to do with "Frozen" right now. You wear your Anna dress consent and you just got the accessories including the boots for your birthday...You are in heaven!

Besides thinking you are a princess you love anything to do with crafts, coloring, painting! You are very creative for such a little girl.  We often joke that we never live in real life. You have a huge imagation and we love it :)  

I couldn't be more proud of the little girl you are growing up to be! 


No comments:

Post a Comment