Sunday, April 13, 2014

Aliza's monthly birthdays

Sweet baby girl! How is it that you are 5 months old and I have failed to up date your monthly birthdays... I am so sorry! 
I do have photos of you on your monthly birthdays and I still know your stats.... Here we go! 


Your 3 month mark was still smiles and sunshine with you! Such a happy baby and getting so alert! You watched Amelia like a hawk... You have to know what is happening at all times! 


Weight- 11lbs 14 oz ( no well check this month) 
Height- Around 23 inches my guess 
Sleep- 2 good naps a day and all night
Eat- 4 oz of breast milk every 3 hrs
Started rice cereal 
Diapers- size 1 & smallest setting cloth 
Clothing- 3 months

  
Month 4 started a little rough with you. All of the sudden you became so grumpy and would cry all day.  Feeding you was almost impossible because you would thrash around and scream. You were hurting for some reason. Daddy and I were worn out! We felt horrible for you and wanted to figure out what was wrong. I changed my diet ( since you got breast milk mostly). I took lactouse out completely and change your formula we supplemented with. Your screaming slowed but still it happy. This lasted two weeks before I called the Doctor. The second week I noticed the throwing up after every bottle when you were being burped. I always gave you a paci for burp time but I took it away one day to see what would happen.... Puke shot across the living took like I have never seen before! I knew right away you have Reflux! 


You saw the doctor the next day!  Did a swallow test and he confrimed. We started reflux meds (Zantac twice a day). 
 Your 4 month check was the following week but we pushed it out and it ended up being the week you turned 5 months! 

You are now 5 months old sweet girl! 


Weight- 14lbs 10 oz (32%)
Height- 25 inches (34%) 
Head -40 cm 
Food- 6 oz of milk (3 hrs) fruits and veggies twice a day.... Sister you LOVE food! 
Sleep- not takin as goods as naps but sleep pretty good night, maybe wake up once a night.  Aliza , you are a HUGE fan of a lovie! You have to have one on your face everytime you sleep... Sweetest thing ever!! 
You have to sleep at an incline so you sleep on a wedge in the pack in play but I am moving you to your crib this week!
 Diapers Size 2 & medium setting cloths 
Clothes -3-6 month and some 6 month 
Moving- rolling both ways since 4 moths
Master the backwards crawl and almost sitting up! 


Talk- you are so chatty some days and have the BEST giggle!!  
I am pretty sure you are starting to teeth a bit... Lot of slobber and puke still. 
Amelia is still your favorite person to look at!  
We love you so much even through all your crying and puke. I think at any given moment I have you throw-up on me . You light up a room with your bright blue eyes and cubby loveable cheeks! Aliza-bean you are loved! 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks guys for your, this, informative blog post. I liked it very much. I hope more from you in near future to make my day.

    Best Portable Air Compressor of 2017

    Air Compressor The Most Versatile Pieces of Equipment

    ReplyDelete