Friday, September 4, 2009

Putting my Stamp on It

I wanted to try to figure out how to get one of those cute signatures at the bottom of each one of my post! I found this great site that is for free, but I am still going to be on the look out for something a bit more "girly"! I found a few sites that are super cute but you have to pay for them. I feel my blog is ready for makeover... so if you know of any awesome free sites please let me know! I will be keeping my eye out! I also wanted to put my signature at the bottom because if you ever noticed it still says posted by Deric. Not that this is a big issue but this account was made under his name and if I change it to my name that means having to change the site address and frankly I don't want to have to go through the trouble of that! HAHA This is also a test post to see if my signature works! Well I am sure I will post again this weekend but for now.... have a great long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I don't know of any free sites, but I'm pretty sure I can create one in photoshop that you can add to your blog. I've been meaning to make one for mine, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Also if you go to layout and the click edit on the blog post section you can change the 'posted by' section...so you could add 'Amanda &' to that....just a thought.

    ReplyDelete