Thursday, August 30, 2012

My 27th birthday

Crazy to think I am now 27 years old today! I couldn't be happier with my life and very thankful for the people in it!
Today was perfect! First thing this morning little miss and I shopped a bit. I am finally decorating our guest room! We can home for lunch and nap :) I woke Amelia a bit early from nap and took her over to my friend/neighbors house so I could head to my massage appointment. I had a hot stone massage for the first time and it was amazing! I went to the spa at my dermatologist office. The place is down right beautiful and the spa was perfect!
They had me change into a rope right away and I sat in the relaxing room for a bit. They even had rooms called "sleep cocoons". The massage therapist told me afterwards I could stay as along as I wanted. I should have asked if I could sleep over! :) a full nights rest sounds REALLY good these days!
I didn't take them up on the napping afterwards because I wanted to go get Amelia. We came home, opened my other gifts( two canvas prints from our
Family photos) and went out for dinner (Mexican) with Deric. I also got a DQ ice-cream cake! I can't remember the last time I had a birthday cake and DQ cakes are my favorite!!!
Our evening has been fun and relaxing, Now if we can get Amelia to sleep all. Night in her own bed would make my birthday even more perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment