Monday, August 6, 2012

The big 3-oh....

Happy Birthday to my favorite guy! Today, Deric turned 30th! We just had a little celebration with the 3 of us... Well 5 if you count the dogs! ;)
I grilled steaks and veggies kabobs for dinner. It was so good! For desert I bought a cheesecake. I got all of the groceries at "Fresh Market". It just opened up about 2 weeks ago.
I made Deric a beer cake and did a few other decorations. I had a sign in the front yard with balloons but the stinking heat popped them within 5 minutes of them being outside.. Ugh.

Deric- I wish you the happiest birthday! I am so thankful we get to spend each year growing older together ! You are truly my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for our girl! I can't wait to spend the next 30 years with you!
Love you!

1 comment: