Monday, June 9, 2008

Free Concert

So every year in North West Arkansas Wal-Mart has their share holders meeting. This event brings in about 6,000 people to the area. They alway have concerts every night and they used to be closed to the public. This year however they opened it up for everyone to enjoy. My friend Olivia ( who used to work at salon) works for Wal-Mart home office and she took me with her!! We went Thursday night and saw Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban.....yea both of them! Well I was super excited to see Carrie and then it was icing on the cake when I found out Keith was going to be there as well. Deric and I were going to go but then found out they weren't opening the doors for the public until 15 minutes before the show. And we all know how Deric doesn't like huge crowds.I know he was just going because I wanted to go! So it was really cool that Olivia and I got to go together! Here are some of the many pictures I took!

Us after the concert!





I think this is one of the best pics I took that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment