Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another Tag from Ashley!

I was just thinking during one of my many walks this week that I needed to post a blog. I have a hard time coming up with things to write about so Thanks to Ashley I have a topic now!!!
What were you doing five years ago?
I was a Senior in High School so I was doing whatever high school girls do on Sunday nights.... a movie with the girls or hanging out with Deric!

Five thing on your To Do list today
1. Walk the dogs
2. Clean up a little bit
3. Go shopping
4. Color my hair
5. Watch some "Lost"

What are five snack you enjoy?
1. Chips of any flavor
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Fruit
4. Crackers.... Cheese Itz and Goldfish!
5. Ice cream

What are five things you would do if you were a
billionare

1. Travel the world
2. Pay off family's houses, land, debt etc
3. Volunteer a lot
4. Open a free hair salon/spa for under privilaged women
5. Save as much as I could for the future.

What are Five of your bad habits?
1. Not putting clean clothes away right after being dry
2. Waiting until the last minute to get ready for something
3. Picking at my finger nails... I can never leave polish on!
4. Watching too much HGTV and TLC!!
5. I am a snacker if I am just sitting around!


Where are Five places you have Lived?

I have only lived in two cities but 5 different houses I guess!

What are Five jobs you have had?
Haven't had five jobs. When I was younger I babysat and then I went to work in Salons!
People you want to Tag?
I will tag Candace Zarecor and Candace Mettenburg.... ummmm everyone else I know who have blogs has already done it!I just realized I need more blogger friends!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks to your comment i am now ordering myself a sparkly headband! great job on the post! :)

    ReplyDelete