Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Weeks




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks... crazy I only have 10 wks left!
Size of baby: almost 3 pounds and 15.7 inches long... think cabbage head
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained about 10 pounds at my last apt
Maternity Clothes: maternity pants but normal tops so far
Gender: GIRL!!!! Amelia Evelyn Jayne
Movement: Yes, she is a mover! It is fun to watch my belly bounce
Sleep: a lot better these days. the cooler nights help
Symptoms: some back pain and discomfort throughout the day
What I miss: being comfortable...
Cravings: Homemade chex mix
Best Moment this week: We purchased a new camera and it came this week!!
What I am looking forward to: my first baby shower is Saturday!! Our moms and sisters are hosting it. I can't wait to see all our family!!



~ I wasn't planning on taking a photo today because I didn't get "ready" for the day. But Deric and I wanted to test out the new camera. We are working on getting used to it indoors and out. To be honest.... I haven't snapped one picture! So don't mind my lack of make-up and my hair!
I have been enjoying my lazy Sunday. We got up and I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Then I had to run to the supply house. I realized yesterday while at work I was out of many things. So I threw a hat on and ran to the store before they closed. I am just thankful they are opened on Sundays! I stopped by Subway to grab us lunch on my way home. Deric took the dogs for a couple of walks today but I stayed in. I should have gotten out to walk. I am thinking a bath and my "Baby Wise" book are calling my name!


No comments:

Post a Comment