Thursday, November 4, 2010

a little update

I have been really bad about only posting on just my weekly picture and pregnancy updates. I can't believe I didn't even post about our wedding anniversary! Deric and I celebrated 4 years of marriage on Oct. 21. We didn't do anything to exciting but it was nice to just be together. The 21st landed on a Thursday (my day off) so I lounged around most of the day. Deric got home a little early so we could head out to dinner. We decided on dinner at Shogun. Well Deric let me decide.... he is super sweet. I have been wanting Shogun for awhile and Deric loves sushi so I knew he wouldn't mind going. We talked about going somewhere for the weekend but we never made plans. It was really nice though not having anything to do. I took the whole weekend off just in case we made a short trip somewhere. I was pretty lazy the whole weekend but I think I needed it!  I am kinda upset I didn't take a picture of us on our anniversary. I can't believe I didn't take one.
 In other Bidwell  news we have gotten a lot of Amelia's room done. I am so happy with the way everything is looking. The only thing I am getting nervous is about getting her bedding on time. I know the lady that is doing it will pull through... I just want to see it now! I don't know why it bothers me because I know she won't be in the crib for a while but I still want it before Amelia arrives!
 Deric picked up our rocking chair yesterday. We put it in our room because I know we will keep our princess in our room for a while.  It is so nice a comfy...I am sure I will be sitting in the chair for many hours!  The best thing is that if we wanted to we can move it out to our living room and it will match our decor.




We are heading home for Thanksgiving this year and I couldn't be more excited. We have never been home for Thanksgiving... my parents has come to us every year that we have been married. This year will be spending the day with the Bidwell's which will be nice. We have such a busy holiday week. Our moms and sisters are hosting our baby shower on the 20th. Then we have another family party and Thanksgiving! I know I am going to be worn out but it will be worth it. I can't wait to see some family that we haven't seen in forever.
Time is moving by so fast for me. I can't believe that Sunday I will be doing my 29 week post. We are getting closer and closer to the big day. I am ready to see our baby girl but I don't think it has hit me we have maybe 11 weeks left!!! At our last doctors appointment we still don't know if we will have a c-section or not. We should know by 36 weeks. It all depends on how big Amelia gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment