Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Recap

Thursday I got to meet up  my dear friend, Mary, and her new twin boys!! If you have been following my blog for a while, Mary is my friend who has a sweet baby girl in heaven. She was 37 weeks pregnant when they found out they had lost baby Ava. Thursday was a tough day for Mary and her family. It was a year to the date they found out about Ava. But the mood was lighten by these two sweet angels. Those boys are the sweetest things!!

Amelia wasn't too happy that I was holding not one but two other babies! She was sleeping for like 10 minutes so I did get to sneak in one picture of me with the boys! (  I made their tiny outfits!)

We were so happy that our wonderful friends Candace and David were coming for Labor day! They lived here in NWA for a bit but got a chance to move back to their home town in TN. We miss them dearly! It was over a year since the last time we saw them.


We mostly relaxed and ate out the whole time! OH and of course snuggled with our baby girl. Amelia loved Candace! She was just so happy when Candace was playing and holding her.
The dogs got a lot of extra attention that weekend too. Dave and Candace are dog lovers and our pups were in heaven!
Candace, Amelia  and I did go out shopping one day after we all went to for lunch at Fish City Grill. It was so nice to get out a shop! I haven't been shopping for myself in FOREVER! I did end up buying a few adorable things for Amelia. I just can't  help myself!

Sunday we did get to watch our boys in blue on tv....  I am pumped about football season this year. It may be because I get to dress this sweetie up in her Colts gear!
The weather has been AMAZING here. The mornings have been a bit chilly in fact! We are LOVING it! Monday the three of us enjoyed the day together as a family. Deric grilled burgers for lunch and had a relaxing day at home. It was perfect.





Yesterday was beautiful so I got our sweet girl outside and played in the grass!






No comments:

Post a Comment