Friday, July 31, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Wedding party

So here are a few pictures of our wedding party. We got married Oct. 21 2006. We couldn't have asked for a better day. We had the ceremony in Deric's family church at 3:30 p.m. then the reception followed right after at the Mid-America Windmill Museum. Most of you know we are from Indiana,but any of you that are reading and wondering were the Windmill Museum is don't worry your not losing your mind it's not in NWA it is in NE Indiana! So I just loved our wedding day and so thankful for what all our family and friends did for us. So here are some pictures.... emjoy!

My sister, Jennifer, was my maid of honor... she has the headband in. My best friend since 6th grade Sabrina is the one in front of me. Steph, my cuz, is to the right of me! I just loved my girls. And I wish I could have had one more my other best friend, Aimee. I so wished I would have had her in my party. She did our guest book and much more. I would post a pic but she would get mad because none of them turned out..... we were laughing the whole time!!!


This is my nephew Riley and Deric's niece Nikohl..... so cute!


This is one of my favorite pics.... the Bible has been on my mom's side of the family forever... every woman on that side that gets married puts the name and date inside the Bible, and walks down the aisle with it.

This is our groom side... my wonderful hubby and his best man Justin who is to the left, Ray is to the right, was one of Deric's college roommates, and Draike is in front he was a friend from highschool


These are the some of the sweetest pics I have even seen!


I have so many wedding pictures it is crazy! Our photographer had no time or picture limit! It was great! Thanks to all who came by to visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment