Wednesday, September 8, 2010

20\21 weeks

Because I am passed 20 weeks and almost 21 weeks I will do a combo post!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20\21 Weeks

Size of baby: 7-10 inches long, weighs 12 oz (she was at our ultrasound)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: maternity pants every time but normal tops so far
Gender: GIRL!!!! Amelia Evelyn Jayne
Movement: Yes, she is a mover! Deric has felt her move
Sleep: pretty good, get up for the bathroom, and some leg cramps at nights
Symptoms: nothing besides being a little tried
What I miss: Nothing yet
Cravings: pasta, cheerios, chips ( I see a carb pattern!) 
Best Moment this week: our ultrasound was on the 3rd, and that night Deric felt Amelia move for the first time! Spending time with my mom and sister was a big plus!
What I am looking forward to: Amelia's crib was shipped out today so I can't wait to get that here. Also the lady that will be doing the bedding is coming next Thursday.I am picking out fabrics and she can see her room again now that it is painted!



1 comment:

  1. Look at that glowing smile! Beautiful backdrop.... :)

    ReplyDelete