Saturday, September 4, 2010

Introducing Amelia

Here is the ultrasound from yesterday. I think it is so neat that they give the parents-to-be a copy. I am sure I will have to watch it at least 5 times a day! :)  Amelia was moving around so much! After the tech measured her and weighed her, the tech just let us watch our little princess! It by far the SWEETEST thing I have ever seen! Be sure to turn your sound up... you can hear Amelia's heart beating after the tech measured it!





Amelia is a mover... last night she was moving so much it was hard for me to go to sleep. Maybe she was excited because her room is almost painted! Deric had yet to feel her move but last night I knew he would be able to. I think I woke him up to see if he could feel  her. Sure enough Amelia gave him a few good kicks! It was priceless!
* I will be sure to post pictures of her room when the paint is dry and the tape is gone! 





4 comments:

  1. Was that a yawn I saw? How precious! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful video! Thanks for sharing!!! I am so excited for you guys and I know you will be great parents!!!! I told you it was a girl!!!! Love ya and miss ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to watch this again today during lunch - I made my coworkers watch it too! Tell Amelia Auntie Jen loves her!

    ReplyDelete