Thursday, September 16, 2010

Next steps

When I came home from work on Wednesday I was surprised to see that our little Amelia's crib came! It didn't take very long at all to get shipped to us. I always hear horror stories of parents-to-be- waiting and waiting for baby's furniture to come in. So that was a great end to our day. Now we just have to tackle putting it together!


My plan to to get the chair rail paint on and then start on the crib. Hopefully Deric and I don't have to many problems with it. Our patio furniture was the last thing I was going to attempt to assemble..... that was a pain. So I can just image what we will go through with the crib! Although  I put a shelve together for the nursery on Monday and I had no problems!! So I might be on a roll!

In other nursery news. Michelle, the best seamstress ever, is coming today. I am  going to pick out the fabric for Amelia's bedding and drapes! I can not wait to see what she has in store for me. I have LOVED everything Michelle has done for others so I am sure it will be fabulous!  I will be sure to post the results later!!
I hope ya'll are having a great start to the fall season! I am so ready for the fall cooler weather and fashion. It is my most favorite time of year. I am going to start pulling out my fall decor for the house I think this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment