Sunday, October 3, 2010

24 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:




How Far Along: 24 Weeks


Size of baby: 12 inches long and just over a one pound
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  gained 8.5 pounds so far
Maternity Clothes: maternity pants but normal tops so far
Gender: GIRL!!!! Amelia Evelyn Jayne
Movement: Yes, she is a mover! Deric has felt her move
Sleep: pretty good as long as I am not hot.... leg cramps still
Symptoms: nothing besides being a little tried
What I miss: Nothing yet
Cravings: still wanting sweets and mashed potatoes.
Best Moment this week: I had my glucose test this week and passed it!
What I am looking forward to: Just feeling Amelia move and watching my belly grow!!



2 comments:

  1. you are looking great amanda. glad things are going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....simply amazing, what a blessing God has given you both;) Love you much & miss you much.

    ReplyDelete