Tuesday, October 12, 2010



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 Weeks and 2 days
Size of baby: 13 1\2inches long and 1 1\2 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  gained 8.5 pounds so far
Maternity Clothes: maternity pants but normal tops so far
Gender: GIRL!!!! Amelia Evelyn Jayne
Movement: Yes, she is a mover! Deric has felt her move
Sleep: pretty good as long as I am not hot.... leg cramps still
Symptoms: some days are getting harder to breathe.... I find myself  "catching" my breath
What I miss: Nothing yet
Cravings: haven't had any certain cravings this week
Best Moment this week: had a prenatal massage today and it was WONDERFUL 
What I am looking forward to: Just feeling Amelia move and watching my belly grow!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow MJ! Amazing how your belly has grown in a matter of a week! You are all belly though thats for sure!!! You look great!!!! Miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete