Wednesday, October 27, 2010

27 weeks! Getting closer!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27Weeks 
Size of baby: 2 pounds and 14 1\2 inches long size of a cauliflower
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  gained about 9.5 pounds I think
Maternity Clothes: maternity pants but normal tops so far
Gender: GIRL!!!! Amelia Evelyn Jayne
Movement: Yes, she is a mover! Deric has felt her move
Sleep: pretty good as long as I am not hot.... leg cramps still
Symptoms: some days are getting harder to breathe.... I find myself  "catching" my breath
What I miss: sitting straight up... I find if I sit straight up I can't breathe as well
Cravings: I have a salt and sweet tooth 
Best Moment this week: Watching my belly bounce with all of Amelia' s kicks!
What I am looking forward to: We have a drs. appointment tomorrow and can't wait to hear our princess's heartbeat! 



No comments:

Post a Comment