Sunday, December 5, 2010

33 Weeks...




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: 4 lbs... weighs as much as a pinapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 15 lbs
Maternity Clothes: maternity pants but normal tops so far
Gender: GIRL!!!! Amelia Evelyn Jayne
Movement: Yes, she is a mover! It is fun to watch my belly bounce
Sleep: feeling better so sleep is much better
Symptoms: horrible back pain but I get adjusted at least once a week
What I miss: being comfortable... 
Cravings: I find I want to chew on ice this week... but my iron is normal
Best Moment this week:  I got my maternity pictures done today..... I already saw a sneak peek and they are awesome!!
What I am looking forward to: my baby shower next Sunday and seeing the rest of the photos taken today! 



Here is a sneak peek of the photos taken today.A big thanks to Candace for taking her time today to take the photos. Candace is just starting out her photography business she is truly talented! I can't wait to see more and of course get little Amelia's newborn pictures done with she arrives! 








I also got our Christmas tree up yesterday as well as my fireplace mantel all decked out for Christmas! I think I am finally getting into the Christmas spirit! I will post pictures of the tree and mantel later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment