Wednesday, December 1, 2010

32 weeks




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 Wks and 3 days
Size of baby: almost 3.5 to 3.75 pounds and 16.7 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 15 lbs
Maternity Clothes: maternity pants but normal tops so far
Gender: GIRL!!!! Amelia Evelyn Jayne
Movement: Yes, she is a mover! It is fun to watch my belly bounce
Sleep: this week I have been fighting a cold so not much sleep
Symptoms: horrible back pain but I get adjusted at least once a week
What I miss: being comfortable... 
Cravings: this week cold wet foods..... I like ice this week. I think it is because my throat hurts
Best Moment this week: I put away a lot of gifts from the shower this week. I love spending time in the nursery! Hearing Amelia's heartbeat on Monday. It was 150
What I am looking forward to: First, I can't wait to feel better! Sunday we are doing our maternity pictures. My good friend Candace is going to take them. I can't wait!!! 



I started feeling sick while we were home for Thanksgiving.It started with a dry soar throat and then I lost my voice by Friday.So the 12 hour drive home was horrible for me. I was not feeling good and my back hurt so bad.  I felt bad for Deric. He had to do all of the driving. I only lasted an hour at most driving before I had to stop. I ended up laying in the back on top of the suitcases with the dogs! I am sure it wasn't the safest thing to do when I was 32 weeks pregnant but I couldn't get any relief in my back pain sitting. I am just thankful we had a safe trip home. 
When we got home Sunday night we both unpacked and got everything put away! I knew if I didn't do it right then it wouldn't get done for a couple of days. Monday morning I had a my 32 week appointment.  Amelia is growing right on time. Which I was so happy to hear. Also Dr. Seale gave me some meds for my cold and I am feeling better. I still have raspy voice and cough. I have two more days of meds so I should feel better by the end of the week. 
I will post about our trip home tomorrow. We had a great visit home for Thanksgiving. It was kinda weird  to be home because we have never went home for Thanksgiving since we moved to Arkansas. 

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute with your baby bump! Looks like you have stuck a basketball under there! I won't be that lucky!!!!! Glad you are feeling better!!!! Love the update!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete