Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First Dress

Today I had a pretty lazy day off. I finished up some thank you cards to send out and filled out Christmas cards. I need to get them out in the mail tomorrow.
I have been thinking for a while.... like since I found out baby was a girl... that I wanted to start sewing some little dresses. I have basic sewing skills and do my best. I made this dress today... the first one I have made Amelia so far. I didn't have a pattern. I just used a step by step tutorial online. I am sure most of you woman know it has a pillow case dress. I really REALLY hope it fits Amelia so she can come home from the hospital in it.  I want her to come home in something special and it would make me so happy if it fits her! But I am sure I will have a few other outfits for backup just in case!


No comments:

Post a Comment