Tuesday, December 21, 2010





Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 Weeks and 2 days
Size of baby: 4 .5lbs 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 18lbs
Maternity Clothes: maternity pants but normal tops so far
Gender: GIRL!!!! Amelia Evelyn Jayne
Movement: Yes, she is a mover! Lately she has found my right ribs!
Sleep: getting up more to go to the bathroom and just can't stay asleep lately
Symptoms:  back pain still
What I miss: being comfortable... 
Cravings: I have wanted monster cookies for a week... a co-worker made me some!
Best Moment this week:  I reorganized the whole kitchen. Amelia now has her own cupboard.... and hearing Amelia's heart beat last Thursday and today.... it was 140 both times 
What I am looking forward to: Chirstmas is Saturday... it will be sad not to have our family around but I am looking forward to spending the day with just Deric and the pups!



I am now going to the Doctors every week. Today I had an appointment. It took forever at the office... I knew Dr. Seale was going to be overbooked because she was leaving for vacation. But when I got there the girls told me that not only was she overbooked but she was running late because of an c-section she had this morning. So I just sat around the office for part of the afternoon! Today was the first day she checked me. Baby Amelia is head down but still up pretty high. I am not dilated yet. My pelvic bone is still really narrow so she is going to give me couple more weeks to see if it moves. If not then a c-section will be in our future because she doesn't think Amelia will be able to fit at all if it stays the same as now.
Next week I will see a different doctor. I don't know how I feel about this but I know it has to be done because Dr. Seale will still be on vacation. But at least it is only one appointment without her! So hopefully in two weeks from today we will know how little Amelia is going to enter our lives!

After my doctors appointment I went to the cloth diaper store. My neighbor who is like my AR mom went with me. She bought us 6 more diapers for my shower gift! I couldn't be more excited about them. I was like a kid in a candy store! The store not only have cute diapers but come really cute clothes. I didn't buy anything though...... I might have to go back. I have 9 GroVia's' diapers and now I have 6 Bumgenius  4.0 a combination of pocket and all in ones diapers. I am going to buy 12 more Bumgenius and then we will be set! I won't need anymore and will have plenty to get us through a day and half. Until she gets a bit older and then I won't need to wash for diapers but every other day I am sure! I love the new "designer" colors..... the swirls. So cute! I can't wait to see Amelia sport them!



1 comment:

  1. So cute! You and the diapers;). I can't wait to see pictures of her in them either! I'm sure she is going to be beautiful.
    One of the reasons that there are so many more c-sections today is that babies are steadily getting larger as better pre-natal health emerges, but mother's pelvis's aren't, and basically the babies get stuck. You are a small woman, so it wouldn't be surprising if you'd have to have one. Whatever it takes to get a beautiful healthy baby girl here!

    ReplyDelete