Monday, May 31, 2010

Nothing to Exciting

We haven't been up to much lately. Summer is defiantly  here already. It has been so hot, I can't even stand to sit outside to get some sun. We had a pretty low key this weekend. It was nice to just relax and not have to go do anything! I haven't blogged about what we have been up to the past couple of post.
 We did have the salon "Spring Fling" Saturday night at Randy's and Corienna's house. Because the party usually last to early in the morning we took little baby Farrah home with us for the night. She was such a good baby. Only woke up at two, then again at 6, but feel back to sleep till 8. So it was a good night. I think Deric was a bit nervous to have her all night so I was glad she was good. The pups didn't really know what to do when Farrah was here all night. Overall they seem to like Farrah which is good!
 In other big news Deric and I are headed back home on Friday! We are not going to make it home till Saturday. I wanted to break the drive up this time.I think it will be nice to have shorter days in the car. We usually make the trip in July but Deric's nephew is graduating from High School June 6th and then it is Miss Nikhol's birthday on the 12th. So we will get to be home for both events! I am so ready to be home for a week. I am ready for a break and hopefully lots of time to relax!  I am picturing  myself now laying by the pool and a book... ahhhh. And of course getting to hang out and visit with our wonderful families and friends!  I am hoping there will be a DQ ice cream cake some time next week! ( I am a little excited about that) It can't be a visit home in the summer without one!
Other than that I don't really have much to blog about for now! This week I am super busy at work and I don't even know when I will have time to pack! I have a tons of laundry to finish and keep the house in order. I know as soon as I get home from work I will be ready for bed! Good thing Deric is great at keeping the house clean. I think he has done most of it the last few weeks!  I have deep cleaned the bathrooms a few times. So I am holding my own!
 As you can see I didn't do a hair tip this week. Sorry! I know I haven't done much of anything this weekend but I didn't make time to do a tip this week!  I promise I will have extra awesome one next time!


2 comments:

  1. Be careul heading home!!! Will be seeing you soon!!! July is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete