Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Apple Love

Amelia is loving all things "Apple". She loves to stare at my iphone while I am holding her and last night the iPad read her part of a book. She sat in her bouncy seat and Deric held up the iPad.
Good thing her Daddy bought that iPad for "her",because she is going to get a lot of use out of it.




Don't worry this child has a TON of real books!! She is just getting into looking at them. Anything with bright colors she is loving!
Amelia is also loving her playmat. She is really getting good at reaching for the toys! She will play for about 20 to 30 minutes on it at a time! In the morning I put her on it and she just kicks and squeals! It is my favorite part of the day! Amelia usually wears herself out and falls asleep.... Like she just did as I write this! Lol



Over the weekend I made yet another dress! I was making one for Ana Kate and I had left over fabric and couldn't help but making Amelia one to match! They turned out great!! I have never made a dress like the one I made Ana Kate. I don't use a pattern I just go with it! It seems to work out!!!



Candace is going to get a picture of the girls in their matching dresses today. Ana Kate is going to love that she matches Amelia!I can't wait to see the dresses on!

We have a big weekend coming up so I am busy getting everything ready for that. So hence the lacking of photos! But don't worry I will have a TON of photos after the weekend!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment