Tuesday, April 26, 2011

3 Months








Amelia you are continuing amaze your daddy and I. We love you more than you will ever know!
So far month 3 of your life has been BUSY! Here are your monthly stats!


~ You are wearing size 3 month clothes (some are still big on you)
~You weigh 9.8 pounds as of a few days ago
~You are wearing size 1 diaper and on the smallest setting of your cloth diapers
~You are still eating 4oz of breastmilk every 2.5 to 3 hours.
~You are a HAPPY smiling baby
~You found your "voice" and love to show it off

~We made our first family trip to Indiana 
~You have now met your Gpa Jerry, Aunt Kim and Uncle Brent, Cousins Nick, Nikhol and Nate, Uncles Jeff and Brad and many other extended family!
~You have now been to Oklahoma ,Texas, Indiana and Michigan all in one trip!WOW
~You have been on 4 airplane rides... you did really well flying
~You were baptized on your 3rd month birthday

~Still rolling over like crazy from belly to back... you are SO close from rolling back to belly!
~Your favorite thing is to ride in the car... you LOVE to be on the go
~You haven't been a very good sleeper this month... ;(  Mommy misses her sleep!
~I am pretty sure you are cutting teeth (which is why you may not be sleeping so well)
~You are still amazed at your hands! We catch you just staring at your hand a lot! Cute!
~Your puppies are loving you more and more. You are starting to notice them more
~You LOVE all the crazy voices your daddy has when he talks to you. He adores you and calls you PRINCESS all the time!

Most of all you are the light of our lives. I don't know what we would do without you! You are such a beautiful blessing. I can't believe that God choose us to be your parents! I still have days I am amazed I am YOUR mom! It is the BEST job I could have ever ask for! 


4 comments:

  1. You got some excellent photos this month! What great smiles - she is a beautiful girl! I can't believe how big (yet still tiny) she is. I need copies of these photos!!
    Lots of love,
    Auntie Jen
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I say the same things every comment I make... but I'm sure you can't hear it enough. She is too cute!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post!! Amelia is getting so big and I can't wait to meet her hopefully this summer! Glad to see the blanket being used and it is perfect for the pictures!!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful little girl! I love watching her blossom and grow :).She looks like she has such a sweet personality!

    ReplyDelete