Friday, November 22, 2013

Aliza"s newborn photos

Once again we had my sweet friend take Ailsa's newborn photos. She did a wonderful job and I had tears in my eyes looking at every single one! What a talent this lady has!!



sweet tiny toes! I want to eat them!


My beautiful big girl


my heart melts .... such a beauty




snuggles with mommy



holy cuteness!







I still laugh every time I see this one!



this stroller was my grandmas' when she was a child... it has to be at least 75 years old!







I still can't believe my eyes some days when I look at my TWO sweet girls! How blessed we are to have them both! I never thought my heart could be so full of love! I thank the Lord everyday for my wonderful husband and my two sweet girls. I pray they grow up to be the best of friends!





1 comment:

  1. As always, she did a fantastic job capturing the little beauties!

    ReplyDelete