Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Giddy Up


We had a pretty low key weekend. It was nice! Friday after I picked up Amelia we met Daddy for dinner. I really don't like cooking dinner on Fridays! Maybe it is because I am at work and when I get home I just want to play with our princess! Or the fact I usually don't get to eat at work and I am starving by the end of my day!
Amelia was making mommy something to eat in her new kitchen! :)



Amelia sat in a highchair the first time at dinner...I forgot to take a pic... bad mom. But she didn't last long in it. I hadn't finish her cart/high chair cover yet so I was thinking the whole time what kind of nasty germs where on it! She was fine however, the wipe was clean after I wiped the chair down.

Saturdays is another work day for me. I usually go in about 9 and try to be home about 1 or 2. I am so busy on Saturdays the day just flies by. Amelia was a bit grumpy and wouldn't eat very well for her daddy while I was at work. She is been such a momma's girl lately. I am not sure what is up with that. She still fusses when I walk out of the room! I finished up her cart cover and finally used the embroiderer on machine to add her name in the pillow!! I have been so nervous to do anything on a real item. It turned out great! I love it!! This picture is from my phone.



On a side note... I need to do a of all the things I have made for Amelia. But I may just open a new blogger to post all of sewing things. I am now selling stuff so if you are interested let me know! I have made myself some pretty adorable dresses too!! Here is one I made Wednesday before work and had to wear it!




Sunday we got up a headed to church. Amelia stayed with us the whole time. I still have a hard time leaving her in the nursery. I have yet to do it and she is almost 7 months old! But she is such a sweet girl and sleeps most of the time at church!




After church Deric went for a bike ride and Amelia napped while I made her a new dress. I was in need of a "western cowgirl" type of dress for later that day. I have purchased the fabric when my inlaws were here because I thought it was adorable. And man, what I right! Yep, I even added some applique boots on it!


We needed the dress because Amelia was going to "ride" her first horse that evening. My friend/ co-worker has a horse farm and shows horses. I told her that I was just 6 months old when I sat on my first horse and we needed Amelia to do that too! We got the horse all saddled up and everything. Please note that my hair looks AWFUL I plan on getting it done Thursday....if I can wiat that long without doing it myself! But who are we kidding... you only want to look at little A anyhow!


Amelia really didn't know what to think about the horse. She was more into watching Becca's three dogs!





Here is "Aunt" Becca and Amelia. Blue, the horse was more interested in Baby when Becca was holding her! I think he got jealous! Her horses are spoiled she treats them like children! And her barn is cleaner than some houses! I kid you not!




Our tuckered out cowgirl! I can't wait till she is bigger and we can really ride! But for now sitting on a horse with momma's help is how we will do it! I have already told Becca, she has to give Amelia riding lesson! She will need a pair of new PINK boots by then..... of course!





2 comments:

  1. SOOO Cute!!!!!
    xoxoxo

    Happy 7th Month Birthday Little A!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress you made for yourself! You're good!!!!

    ReplyDelete