Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Deric

Yesterday was Deric's 29th birthday!  I can't believe this was his last birthday in his 20s! It seems just like yesterday he was celebrating his 18th birthday! Yes, we were "dating" then! I met Deric just a few weeks/months before his 18th birthday! Crazy, we have know each other for 10 years! Doesn't seem like it has been that long!
We celebrated his day with lunch at "Chili's" and a movie. We went to see "Horrible Bosses". I thought it was so funny!
It was nice to get out just the two of us. We have only gone on one other "date" since baby girl was born. We need to make more of a habit of going out on dates!



Deric decided he wanted a Dyson for his birthday gift. I mean this man LOVES to vacuum! I couldn't be luckier uh? :) He has been talking about a Dyson for years now.. really years! He noticed they were on sale a few weeks ago at Macy's. But we don't have a Macy's (BOO) but Bed, Bath, and Beyond was happy to honor the sale price Macy's had! YAY!
Is Deric more excited about the dyson or the underwear commercial in the background? You be the judge! HA


I did get a  strawberry cheesecake earlier this week from "Coplands". It was my MIL's bday this past Thursday, so we celebrated both birthdays then. The cheesecake was so yummy! It was nice having the chance to celebrate both Deric and Linda's birthdays this year!



 Deric ~ I hope you had a great day celebrating your 29th birthday! I am so thankful for everything you do for us and so very proud to call you my husband. You are a such wonderful man and of course now daddy! Your girls adore you more than you will ever know! I am glad I have gotten to celebrate the past 10 birthdays with you, and can not wait to celebrate many many more with you! Next year will be weird... 30! We are getting old! Maybe we will go all out for your birthday, but that isn't how your roll. I love that you are happy just spending time at home and very low key! I love you more everyday. Happy Birthday., Babe!
we have even older photos but no digital cameras then! 




Crazy looking back at those photos! In 10 years you went from a teenager to adult to husband and now dad!




No comments:

Post a Comment