Wednesday, March 16, 2011

iPhone pictures




We had to say goodbye to my sister and BIL this morning. We had a great time with them both. I am so thankful for my relationship with my sister. The older we get the better friends we become. We got along as kids/teens but we are much closer now as adults.



I am pretty sure Blake and Jen are just in love with their little niece. Blake had to pack up Jen's stuff and basically dragged her out of our house this morning. They joked they were going to steal her it. I reminded her Amelia wouldn't last too long... The girl won't take formula unless it is mixed with breast-milk! Jen would have one grumpy baby on her hands!



I found these baby leg warmers at Target when we were out shopping. Jen and I dressed her in them yesterday after we got home for the day.
We went to lunch and walked around down town then headed to Home Depot. Blake installed a diaper sprayer for me!!! I am SOOO happy about this! I no longer will have to clean poo out of diapers under the bathtub faucet!! Amelia isn't in her cloth diapers all the time yet. They are still big on her....poor girl cant bend at the waist very well when she has them on!!
And you can see by the picture below this baby loves to sit up!



She is so strong! She will hold her head up for a long time. She has started to try to pull herself up while she is laying down on her back.

Tomorrow bright and early is Amelia's 2 month well baby check-up. I can nor believe how fast time is flying by. I start back to work next week... Which will be another post. I will tear up if I think about it too much!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love you too sis! You are a wonderful friend and sister and a MOST excellent mother. When it is my turn I expect all your tips and advice!

    What a sweet baby girl!! I hope her check-up goes well! I am anxious to hear how much she weighs now. Hopefully they can do something for her cold.
    Much love! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete