Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lunch date


This week has been a bit busy for little A and I. March 1st was my good friend, Bea's. Birthday. So we met her for a celebration dinner along with Robin. We had a good time chatting and the ladies were enjoying Amelia.



Then on Wednesday we had a lunch date with Alicia and Greyson. Little Greyson was born the same day as Amelia. I have a feeling we will have lots of play dates as the babies grow! I love spending time with Alicia. I met her through my co-worker,Lori. Alicia is her sweet daughter-in-law.


Today we have just hung out at home. Amelia has been a bit on the grumpy side today. I think her belly is giving her troubles. I think it is just built up gas in there. I think the drops I gave her are helping. Poor girl... I may need to reduce my veggie intake a little more. She did take a good afternoon nap after fighting sleep for a few hours. While she was napping I got one dress made for Farrah.



On another note our little Princess slept through the night on Tuesday!! She fell asleep at 8:30pm and didn't wake up till 7am!! I was one happy momma! I did wake up in a stir at 4am to check on her. She was sound asleep and kinda got annoyed that I poked at her to make sure she was ok!!
I figured it was just a one night deal. I was right! She woke up once last night. That is her normal. She wakes up between 2 and 3am to nurse. But goes right back to sleep. :)



I had been a bit of a bad mommy this week! I have only taken a few pictures of Lil A and they all have been on my phone! So here is one last picture that will surely make you smile!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment