Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Amelia's newborn pictures





Candace stopped by today to give us the cd of Amelia's newborn photos. They are all super cute! I am so thankful to have such a talented friend!! 













I am planning on getting a couple of them printed out on to a canvas. I just have to decided what size and where I want to hang them up. But there is no doubt that our house will be plastered with pictures of our princess!!
We have been good. Amelia is still sleeping and eating within a 3 or 4 hour schedule. I am very pleased about that! I am getting a lot more sleep than what I thought I would. Deric's mom is here for the week. We have just been hanging out since we aren't getting Amelia out and about. I am getting a little stir crazy but I am not leaving my girl. I just can't seem to leave her yet... she is not even 2 weeks old!  We did go to my doctors appointment yesterday and took Amelia. Dr.Seale and her nurse Amanda asked me to bring Amelia along. It was nice to show off our baby. I couldn't feel more proud of her!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I have a little girl coming soon (due in 2.5 weeks)... your photos and commentary are getting me even more excited to be a mommy to a precious baby girl! I love the tutu photos!

    ReplyDelete