Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY and Final tour of Nursery

 I can't believe our baby girl will be here tomorrow! We are set for surgery at 1:00 Arkansas time. I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. I can't wait to met our little princess. Time has really seemed to fly by these last 39 weeks. Seems like is was just yesterday I was mourning the lost of a miscarriage and now we are just a few short hours away from meeting our baby girl.

Today I finished up Amelia's Nursery... nothing like waiting till the last moment!














I am so in love with her bedding! Michelle did such a wonderful job! I knew it would get done before Amelia arrived. She does have some extra pillows and a second blanket to finish but then it will be complete!  I will post one last pregnancy picture later. I wanted to get her nursery tour done first!


No comments:

Post a Comment