Monday, January 24, 2011

One Week Old

Amelia is one week old today! It is hard to believe that a week has already gone by. This has been by far the best week of my life. Amelia is just a wonderful baby and we couldn't be more blessed. I thank God everyday for letting us be her parents. He has answered my prayers and I couldn't be more thankful.
We took a picture of Amelia right at 1:59 p.m today in honor of her one week old birthday!




I love the little looks Amelia makes. She has the funniest expressions! She ceases to amazing me everyday. I could just stare at her all day long. I have no idea how I am ever going to be able to leave her!
Today I had a great surprise. After I showered I noticed I didn't have any more "comfy" pants clean. I have lived in them last week. So I decided I would just "try" to get my real jeans on. And to much of my surprise the fit!  I was so shocked! I am not going to hold my breathe... maybe the pair I fit were stretch out. I am not for sure if I washed them before I put them away for the last 9 months! But I can tell you this... I felt so good about myself! I figured it would take at least a few months to get my huge belly to go down!

Candace got some more pictures back to us today. They turned out so great! I got all teary eyed when I first saw them. Candace captured such amazing pictures of our Angel and I couldn't be more happy about them. I am sure I am going to have to clear off the biggest wall in our living room and hang ALL of her photos up! And yes to our  family..... We will get you copies of the ones you want... just email or call me!














2 comments:

  1. I miss her so much (and you guys too)!!! These photos turned out so great. I'm glad we will always have this documentation of our little bundle of joy! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice that Deric is pulling out one of the "5 S's" in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete