Thursday, January 20, 2011

just pics

We made it home! We are just enjoying our time and getting Amelia settled in. The dogs are doing really well with their baby sister. My parents and sister are here until Saturday and then Deric's mom will fly in Sunday and stay the week with us. I am so thankful for the help! Amelia is one precious gift and I couldn't be more happy. Our first night as a family of three was wonderful. Amelia slept and ate really well last night! I hope she keeps it up!














3 comments:

  1. What a doll!!! Made me tear up again at work! So glad y'all are home and doing well. I promise to call and check in on ya this weekend!!!!!! Give her some kisses for me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bright colors on her outfit, blanket and carseat! :) She's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!!! She is just precious. Such a sweet addition and a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete